Chamber of Skilled Crafts
The Handwerkskammer Flensburg (= Chamber of Craft) is a public body which acts as the representation of interests of the craft businesses, craftsmen and the craft itself in the region of Schleswig Holstein. Currently we are representing 10000 companies, 63000 employees and 6000 apprentices. We offer 55 different vocational trainings. Here some examples:
Building, construction and Electrical technology
|Tile, Slab and Mosaic Layer||Joiner||Metal Worker||Well Sinker|
|Automotive Mechatronics Technician||Welder||Chimney Sweeper||Roofer|
|Installer and Heating Fitter||Plumber||Electrics Technician||Glazier|
|Electrical Machine Engineer||Scaffolder||Road Construction Worker||Building cleaner|
Handicraft, health, art and food
|Stone Mason||Boat Builder||Gold and Silversmith||Interior decorator|
|Brewer and Maltster||Butcher||Hairdresser||Dispensing Optician|
|Hearing Aid Acoustician||Dental Technician||Photographer||Cosmetician|
You are a trainee, apprentice or student?
- Support you in finding an internship in a qualified company in Flensburg and its surrounding
- Offer you an affordable accommodation in the center of Flensburg
- Give you practical support during the internship and information and welcome packages
- Offer you a participation in in-house advanced training courses
You are an Institution, school or chamber of skilled crafts?
- Support you in finding qualified companies in Flensburg
- Find exchange possibilities for the teaching staff
- Offer you an Erasmus+ partnership with a qualified Memorandum of Understanding and a Learning Agreement
- Comfortable single and double rooms with en-suite bathroom
- Self-catering kitchen
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Free WiFi
- Parking spots
The guesthouse is located centrally within a short walking distance to the harbor, restaurants and shopping facilities. There is also a central bus station close to the guesthouse, with connections to city and surrounding area. Additionally to the self-catering kitchen, a canteen is close to the guesthouse. The canteen is offering lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday and breakfast from Monday to Saturday.
|Service||Price per day + per person|
|Double room||25,00 Euro|
Flensburg is a pleasant town with a charming harbour and a relaxed atmosphere. It’s the third largest city in federal state of Schleswig-Holstein and is located less than 10 kilometres from the Danish border. More than 89000 inhabitants are currently living in Flensburg. Part of the city and its surrounding is the Flensburger Förde, a 50 kilometres long inlet of the Baltic Sea, which is marking the border between Denmark and Germany. Due to its close proximity to the Baltic Sea, Flensburg is surrounded by various beautiful beaches.
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
The town itself has a more than 700-year old history and is characterized by historical buildings, romantic lanes and traditional courtyards. In these courtyards visitors can find various restaurants, cafés, pubs, boutiques and ateliers.